26.05.2011

It's all over now, baby blue



May I introduce to you Baby Krishna? He loves playing the flute, he's always wearing a peacock's feather in his curly hair, and his skin has the color of a fresh thundercloud.
He is an avatar of Vishnu, who takes the part of maintainance within the hindu trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

He is available as a print now in my shop: baby krishna on etsy

I also would like to introduce to you my brandnew blog, which will be only about maps!


Have a very nice weekend!


Kommentare:

  1. I like this very much, your little blue boy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love his expressive eyes. maybe sad but beautiful eyes

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. absolutely love your ways : ) your header and of course Baby Krishna! very detailed yet so simply drawn, beautiful...

    AntwortenLöschen